Even in these days of websites and online sales, your commercial endeavors need signs, especially if you are in retail. Far from being outdated, business signs in Vermont remain the most effective form of promotion. Here are six types of signs and graphics to consider for your business:
- Outdoor signs: A sign with your business name and phone number helps your storefront or office stand out. People looking for you will find your place of business easily, and those simply wandering the neighborhood will notice you right away. Customers appreciate avoiding a search party just to find your business, and that results in good Yelp reviews. Nothing makes it clearer that you care than a noticeable and well-designed outdoor sign announcing your location.
- Directional signs: Perhaps you took advantage of a cheap rent deal and have a storefront in an awkward place, such as behind other businesses. There may be a walkway and small numbered signs, but it is difficult to get noticed. Add a directional sign with your business name that points customers to exactly where you are located. This can be essential if you are hidden or located in an area where it is difficult to get around. No one likes to waste time or end up late to an appointment because they cannot find you.
- In-store signage: Placing signs in your store helps customers find products and learn about sales or promotions. You may also make these directional signs, especially if a popular product must be kept in back or in a less accessible place. Antique shops benefit form in-store signage because they tend to be cluttered. Besides product announcements, in-store signs serve another important function: notifying customers where the restroom is located. That is always appreciated!
- Floor graphics: If you have immense floor space, use it for promotion! This can include a large floor sign with your business name and number or directional graphics to help customers navigate your store. If you have a specific promotion or hook to keep customers engaged, let us help you design a bright floor graphic that will attract and keep their attention.
- Office signs: Even the humble office is not immune from the effectiveness of business signs. You may need to mark a waiting area or offer directions to certain parts of your office. Restroom signs are also important, and if you run a medical office, there is often a need for notices throughout. Depending on your business, you may need clients to provide ID and other information at check-in. If you make this announcement with a sign, you reduce the likelihood of slow check-ins and unprepared customers.
- Vehicle wraps: You can turn your car into a moving advertisement with a vehicle wrap. These give company cars a unique mark, but you can have your own vehicle display the graphics, too. You never know who might be seeking services like the ones you offer, and that potential customer could use the same grocery store you do. Make your presence and services known with a vehicle wrap!
Always on Time Sign & Design creates business signs in Vermont for a wide variety of establishments. Call us today to start the design process.